Pricing & Minimums
Katie’s Catering reserves the right to require a minimum number of guests per menu or per event. Guest minimum amounts, menu prices, menu items, and any other services or products offered by Katie’s are subject to change at any time, without notice, based on resources, availability and other factors. There may be a time lag between any changes to prices, minimum guest requirements, and menu items or any other products/services, and when those changes appear on the website or on any other materials. Specific guest minimums, menu prices, menu items and service/products offerings will be confirmed by a Katie’s Catering representative when you discuss your event with our staff.
To guarantee your private or Corporate function, 25% of the anticipated total cost is required at time of booking (unless other arrangements have been made in advance based on event, example wedding deposits are $500). Remaining Balance is to be paid ten (10) days prior to the date of function, (unless other arrangements have been made in advance & in writing). ALL INVOICES NEED TO BE PAID ON THE DUE DATE OR A 15% LATE FEE WILL BE ADDED ON DAILY UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL.
Form of Payments accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover. Additional charges will be incurred when an event time exceeds the scheduled time, additional meal service personnel, or any other goods /services.
Client can perform any alterations/revisions to said contract up and until ten (10) days prior to event. Final head count for private events is due and must be conveyed to our office three (3) weeks prior to function. Corporate clients have until ten (10) days prior to corporate function for forward attendance. This number is considered your minimum guarantee attendance and cannot be lowered after that date. We will accept any increase in guarantee number until 10 days prior to event.
Prices are firm for catering events held within one year of the date of contract, unless list price/market price of items increases by greater than 10% and any State and Government tax increases.
All prices are subject to 6.35% state sales tax (unless you provide proof that you represent a tax exempt organization)
Prices listed on the website are subject to change at any time without notice. Katie’s Catering will not be held liable for any website price changes or for price changes that have taken place but have not yet been reflected on the website. Website prices must be verified by Katie’s Catering with the customer. The customer has the right to choose whether to agree to stated prices and sign a contract for catering services, or whether to decline to do business with Katie’s Catering based on the prices quoted by Katie’s Catering staff.
In the event of the cancellation of your scheduled event within two weeks of your booking date, your deposit will not be refundable. At no other other time are deposits refundable. In the event of cancellation prior to 30 days, your balance will be refundable less the deposit. In the event of cancellation 30 days prior to the event, you will be liable for 50% of entire balance. In the event of the cancellation occurring within 14 day’s of your booked event, you will be liable for the entire event balance with no refunds. No deposit is allowed to be used for any other event other than a rescheduled event, example wedding.
With the events that go in the world today we completely understand the need to reschedule your event. With Katie’s Catering we allow you to find a new date that works for all of your vendors. Rescheduling must be made 30 days before scheduled event. If a pandemic or event occurs outside of the clients control such as government interference, you may reschedule your event as soon as restrictions or guidelines have be made. Any amount of money that has been additionally paid on top of the deposit will be applied to new date.
Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of the Caterer to complete the same and is subject to disputes, strikes, accidents, transportation, availability of foods, beverages or supplies and other causes whether enumerated herein or not. Beyond the control of the Caterer preventing or interfering with the performance of this agreement. Caterer’s liability shall be limited for any breach or non-performance of the agreement or any part thereof to the amount paid for the initial deposit. Caterer shall not be liable for damages, consequential or otherwise other than for the return of the referenced deposit. Caterer is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal property at your event premises. You are responsible for the damages, theft, breakage and/or loss at or to the premises.
At the time of the event an actual count will be made of those attending and payment in full will then be made for any additional persons attending beyond guaranteed attendance. Dietary substitutions can be made available at time of booking. Persons receiving substitute meals must be identified by a special ticket. Any overage on the guarantee guest total may result in a different food item being served.
At the discretion of Katie’s Catering staff, leftover cooked food may remain with client whereas on site refrigeration is accessible to our staff. After which Client assumes all liability resulting in failure to properly maintain safe food temp’s and storage of food.
See Questions & Answers link for further clarification
TAM/TIPS Bartending Service
By contracting Katie’s Catering Bartender Service you understand and are verifying the following.
1. I understand that Katie’s Catering does not promote under aged drinking under any circumstance and will not serve to guests under the age of 21.
2. I understand the bartending staff provided/secured by Katie’s Catering follow the guidelines required by TAM/TIPS certification and have the right to refuse alcohol to any guest that appears intoxicated. The host will be discreetly notified of such action and such action will be recorded by Katie’s Catering.
3. I agree that Katie’s Catering is not responsible for the conduct of guests at my event and is not liable for their actions before, during or after the time frame specified on signed contract.
4. I verify that I have the option to allow a tip cup at my event or to not allow a tip cup. If I choose not to allow a tip cup, I will instead compensate each bartender for his/her services upon completion of event $1.00 for each guest. You must let your Event Coordinator or Catering Director three days prior to your event if you request “No tip cup” Otherwise Tip Cup will be set out on Bar/Beverage Station
Katie’s Catering, LLC. reserves the right to inspect and control all functions. Waiver of Liability; the client agrees to irrevocably and unconditionally release Katie’s Catering from liability, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage, illness, death or injury sustained by any participant in connections with any food, services, personnel, beverages, rental items not directly provided by Gary’s Catering Inc.
- Tax Exempt Groups must supply their tax exempt certificate upon booking event.
- VENUE setup including rental equipment, centerpieces etc is considered a service enhancement that is available for an additional fee. Rates vary depending upon extensiveness of setup and can be discussed with our Catering Director or Client Service Department.
- If your event contains rental equipment (tables, chairs, linen, tents, dance floors etc). A Rental Delivery & Pickup Fee will be assessed: $30-50 rates vary due to proximately of site location to headquarters.
- Sit down & Family Style service is available for additional fee. Please discuss with our Catering Director or Event Coordinator .
- Delivery/Fuel Fee is applicable on all events that are greater than 40 miles round trip from our headquarters in Peculiar. Fees are $100 and up depending upon venue proximity to our headquarters..
- Additional Labor Fee applicable for any additional staff or extended service hours requested by client
- Katie’s Catering offer Taste Testing Appointments for weddings and other joyous occasions. Please discuss your options with our Catering Director, Katie Pritchett. (subject to availability; please refer to Questions & Answers link)